Important information about privacy.
Harmonics Money Limited takes the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users' privacy. This privacy statement sets out our current data processing practices. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us.
For the purposes of Ireland's Data Protection Act 1998, Harmonics Money Limited, a company registered in Ireland under company registration number 515503 and having its registered office at 21 Newtown Mews, Annacotty, Co. Limerick, is the data controller in relation to the personal data you disclose at www.my-money.ie.
The information we collect
- Registration: When you register with Harmonics Money Limited, we ask for your email address and we usually also capture your IP address at the time you register.
- Optional services: On occasion, we may also ask you for other personal information in connection with surveys and your participation in these features is purely voluntary.
- Information automatically tracked: While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you're using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site.
- Tracking information:Harmonics Money Limited engages the services of a third party analytics provider to track and analyse usage and volume statistical information from our users and visitors to our website.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or username which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password or username confidential. We ask you not to share this information with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We have security in place such as firewalls, backup and other appropriate technical security measures.
How we use the information we collect
More customised service: Harmonics Money Limited collects information to provide you, the site user, with the best and most personalised web experience possible and to provide us with an efficient means to provide content that reaches the right audience. In short, by knowing more, Harmonics Money Limited can deliver more relevant content to you and thus, provide you with a more efficient, customised and seamless experience when using our service.
Information sharing and disclosure
Harmonics Money Limited does not give, rent, lend or sell individual information to any third party for marketing purposes. Furthermore, we will not disclose any information about individual users, except as described below:
- Third party service providers: We employ the services of third parties to aid us in certain aspects of our operations (such as conducting a survey for us). Depending on the services performed, some of these providers may be provided with user information i.e. an email address. These contractors would be subject to data protection and confidentiality agreements which limit their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through their relationship with Harmonics Money Limited.
Harmonics Money Limited is committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Access to any personalised area of the site is password-protected for your privacy and security. While we do our best to protect your personal information, Harmonics Money Limited cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
What does all this mean? Just as in the real world, you must protect yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
Deactivating your account or editing your information
You have the ability to edit your information at any time, including whether you want us to contact you via email. If you would rather not hear from us, you adjust your email subscription.
If you want to correct or change the information in your profile, or any other information we have about you, please go to your my account page and make any changes there, or alternatively contact us for instructions as to how to do what you want. If you want to change your email address for delivery of your email, please adjust your email settings or contact us.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to this privacy statement
Harmonics Money Limited may amend this privacy statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we'll announce it on our site.
Network intrusion detection systems
Network-based IDS (intrusion detection system) provides 24x7 network monitoring and alerts security personnel to any external attacks on the network.